I can't believe I was messing around with sketching a rich-looking girl and realized it reminded me of Yoko somehow so I ended up making this. It was really fun tho I did a completely different method than I usually do for drawing/rendering/coloring. Also did diff stuff for emotions omg there were so many possible combos, but I'll only post the neutral face and one with everything on it :) Feel like I've drawn Yoko so many times now wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
im crying burh my school is gonna do a bunch of cool activities for seniors in the spring and i cant go to any of them cuz i have no friend...
-
does anyone else have a million split ends in their hair i have so many and its bothered me ever since i realized i have split ends years a...
-
Today's song OTD is No. 1 Party Anthem by Arctic Monkeys.. been kinda obsessed with this song lately. It's so bittersweet. 2:20-3:...
this is soooo goud i love the colors!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyoko if she had a better hairstyle
loll tyty tbh i forgot how her hair really is so i made it up
Delete