Today's song OTD is Scrawny by Wallows! Randomly came across this song on Spotify. I haven't heard this in forever omg. Back in 9th grade I would always listen to this one specific playlist during the bus ride to school and look out the window. This was one of the songs on there and now whenever I hear one of them it gives me such a weird feeling 😭Idk it's kinda like nostalgia but I don't really feel wistful of the memories. I wonder if I could ever find that playlist again..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im in college now 🥺🥺🥺i forgot about my blog ngl
-
im crying burh my school is gonna do a bunch of cool activities for seniors in the spring and i cant go to any of them cuz i have no friend...
-
does anyone else have a million split ends in their hair i have so many and its bothered me ever since i realized i have split ends years a...
-
does anyone read "asl" as "as life" ik it means as hell but it doesnt look like it. same with "ash" but asl i...
im sorry twin but this music is so slop 9th grade u were listening to anything most music u post is ok but this one is just...
ReplyDeletewtf is scrawny mf with a cool hairstyle 😭😭
its ok bro im not posting this song cuz i like it 😋
Delete