Tuesday, May 26, 2026

Skip to Loafer

 I just finished this anime after watching for 1-2 weeks cuz one of my coworkers said it was good 😭Also random but I kept having the hardest time remembering the name of this anime I kept forgetting it I'm crine 

Anyway Skip to Loafer is basically a slice-of-life following Mitsumi, who comes from a rural area of Japan. She moves to this big school in Tokyo for hs bc she wants to be a politician and help her hometown. She meets this guy Sousuke and they become friends awwiee. And she meets other people too. Basically kinda a coming-of-age story ig.

Ngl it was pretty good. I like the characters. Mitsumi is so cute but she also feels like a real person. Also I like her character design of having smaller irises than others. STL was also genuinely funny at parts. It felt like there was kinda no plot at first but as it went on there was some mystery and intrigue and real plot points. Also like how it subverts some tropes. Its only 12 eps so pretty short but I enjoyed it. I hope s2 comes out soon 🤞🤞

random screenshots i took. its really annoying to take ss when i watch shows so i dont do it a lot unforch

2 comments:

  1. boi how do u forget skip and loafer

    this is cute. i know its some cute and heartwarming character drama. i remember reading the first chapter years ago when it like first came out but then i didnt read past that for some reason 😭i want to try again cuz it looks really good

    ReplyDelete