Friday, May 22, 2026

Song OTD

 

Today's song OTD is Wahdon by Fairuz! This song is so beautiful and ethereal omgg I love it. The singing, jazziness, instrumentals, piano, all peak πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒI don't usually listen to longer songs but this one is good and feels like it tells a story.

Also I was gonna make a post about this a few weeks ago but I've been trying to listen to more albums as of late. Cuz my Spotify wrapped 2025 said I listened to 3 albums or something I was like damn πŸ’€I just listen to whatever fr, feel like I need to expand my music taste or be more conscious about it. Yeah so I've been listening to some albums idk if I should keep track of ts or not. Rn listening to Fairuz's albums yippee I also want to get into music from diff languages/cultures. 

2 comments:

  1. a bit too slow and long but still its pretty nice

    bro 3 albums do u just not listen to any artists πŸ’€πŸ’€

    ReplyDelete