I. Love. Making. OCS.!!!! It's actually so addicting I've been trying to make a lot recently. It's so fun! I love drawing!! Made these 2 the beginning of October :) Still need to name them tho..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
im crying burh my school is gonna do a bunch of cool activities for seniors in the spring and i cant go to any of them cuz i have no friend...
-
does anyone else have a million split ends in their hair i have so many and its bothered me ever since i realized i have split ends years a...
-
Today's song OTD is No. 1 Party Anthem by Arctic Monkeys.. been kinda obsessed with this song lately. It's so bittersweet. 2:20-3:...
THE BROWN HAIR ONE π§♂️π§♂️π§♂️
ReplyDeleteTHEY BOTH LOOK SO SCRKUNGLY!!!
THANK YUU!! I love making skrubkly characters!! πππ
Deleteur artstyle developing πππ
ReplyDeletei can see the oniisama e influence in ur art
ReplyDeletereally?? what kinda influenceπ―cuz i actually drew the first one before i even started watching oniisama e
Deleteoh there is none? nvm then π
Deletei was talking abt the 2nd one with the eyes and the lips and hair even
Delete