Suddenly thought about this game I used to play on Roblox years ago. In 2018 I think. It was this really fun game where you could either be this cat or a human. And if you're a cat you can attack people, jump out from bushes, scratch, etc. If you're a human you defend yourself (with a bat?), and there are safe places like these bases or this one spawn point that's just a water fountain. A long time ago I lost this game and found it again through YouTube... but last year I scoured the internet and Roblox for this game and couldn't find it no matter how hard I tried. Sometimes I feel like I hallucinated playing this game but I swear it's real 😭 Idk why I suddenly remembered this game again lol. It's either deleted, lost in the millions of games, or just super obscure now,.., but I wish I could find it again. Miss when Roblox was actually fun and there were good games.
Also drew this really bad sketch of what I can remember from this game. Fought with Blogger so hard to put this image in for some reason it didn't wanna work 💀
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im in college now 🥺🥺🥺i forgot about my blog ngl
-
im crying burh my school is gonna do a bunch of cool activities for seniors in the spring and i cant go to any of them cuz i have no friend...
-
does anyone else have a million split ends in their hair i have so many and its bothered me ever since i realized i have split ends years a...
-
does anyone read "asl" as "as life" ik it means as hell but it doesnt look like it. same with "ash" but asl i...

me posting the most random things
ReplyDeletei think i know exactly what game ur talking abt. is it psychocats by magic277??
ReplyDeletehttps://www.roblox.com/games/590109506/PSYCHOCATS-CLASSIC
https://www.roblox.com/games/463274070/PsychoCats
if it is im gonna be so stoked because crazy thing is i never even played this game before 💀
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THE GAME OMGG ITS ACTUALLY INCREDIBLE THAT U FOUND IT 😭😭😭LITERALLY INSANE.
Deleteur mockup looked so similar to the thumbnail bro
Delete"game lost to time" nuh uh
ReplyDeletei thought it was gone forever .. actually so glad i put this on blogger cuz u found it really quickly lol
Delete